XMouse360 allows you to control your PC keyboard and mouse with an XBox 360 Controller.
Download XMouse360 Beta 0.2 Setup (Windows Vista or XP):
This will install XMouse360 onto your computer.
Support XMouse360 and Fantastic Bytes, please donate now!
Version 0.2 (2008/11/10)
- Faster, only first connected device can control the PC.
- Zoom Mode.
- Precision Mode.
- Option: Disable Mouse and Keyboard mode on full screen applications.
- Option: Run XMouse360 on Windows Start up.
- Changed layout for better usability.
- Changed Icon.
- A Button = Mouse Left Click
- B Button = Mouse Right Click
- X Button = Keyboard Enter (Return) Key
- Y Button = MS On-Screen Keyboard
- Left Thumb Stick Up/Down/Left/Right = Move Mouse Cursor
- Left Thumb Stick Click = Mouse Left Click
- Right Thumb Stick Up/Down = Mouse Wheel Scroll Up/Down
- Right Thumb Stick Click = Mouse Middle Click
- D-Pad = Keyboard Directional Keys
- Left Shoulder = Windows Media Player Previous Track
- Right Shoulder = Windows Media Player Next Track
- Start = Windows Start Button
- Back = Back / Backspace
- Left Trigger = Zoom In x2, x4, x8
- Right Trigger = Precision Mode, Slower Mouse Movement.